☘ Jonathan Marchessault Conny Marchy SVG Cutting Digital File ☘
Jonathan Marchessault Conny Marchy SVG Cutting Digital File is a digital download, no physical product will be delivered. Once downloaded you can easily create your own projects! Compatible with Cricut, Glowforge, Silhouette, and more! SVG can be ungrouped to make as different colors.
Files Included: SVG – DXF – EPS – PNG – PDF
Can be used with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Make the Cut, Sir Cuts a Lot, Brother, Glowforge, Inkscape, SCAL, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, ScanNCut2, and any other software or machines that work with SVG/PNG files.
Please also make sure you have software that accepts SVG or PNG files before purchasing. Refunds are unfortunately not available for digital purchases. Thank you!
❤ YOU MAY USE Jonathan Marchessault Conny Marchy SVG Cutting Digital File:
- Use Jonathan Marchessault Conny Marchy SVG Cutting Digital File images in both digital and printed format.
- Use Jonathan Marchessault Conny Marchy SVG Cutting Digital File images for both personal and commercial projects. Up to 50 units commercially.
- Re-size, re-colour, crop, rotate, or add other elements.
⚠ YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim PEACESVG images as your own, with or without alterations.
- Create new clipart sets, digital paper sets, digital scrapbooking kits or similar with PEACESVG images, with or without alterations.
- Re-sell the original PEACESVG images in a set or individually.
- Lend, trade, share or otherwise distribute the original PEACESVG images as a freebie, download or resource to others, in a set or individually.
❤ PLEASE NOTE:
– Since this item is digital, no physical product will be sent to you.
– Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colors of your printed product may vary slightly.
– Due to the digital nature of this listing, there are “no refunds or exchanges”.
**REFUNDS & EXCHANGES**
There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges allowed on digital items. Please be aware of what you are purchasing prior to checkout.
🕊 F O L L O W U S 🕊
TELEGRAM CHANNEL: PeaceSVG
🕊 C O N T A C T U S 🕊
EMAIL: [email protected]
Thank you so much for visiting our store!
Copyright & licenses
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved, and belong to PeaceSVG Store. The copyrights in the Content are owned by PeaceSVG Store or our licensors.
If you purchased and/or downloaded any item on the site the purchase is automatically covered under our Standard Commercial Use License.
- Standard License : A Standard Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 400 physical end products made by you.
- Premium License: A Premium Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 1000 physical end products made by you.
*Note: this licenses applies to any Single Product and/or Listing you intend to use in your projects for sale. 2 Product and/or Listing require the purchase of two separate licenses, three require the purchase of three licenses, etc.
- Create projects and/or products for personal and commercial use.
- Create physical end products to be sold to customers.
- Making printed and physical crafts items such as t shirts, flyers, Canvas, Decals, games, party elements, accessories, home decorations etc. and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Sold or distribute the digital content on its original digital form.
- Reformat files, or copy, trace, or recreate designs by us to share, distribute, resell or claim as your own in any way.
- Convert the digital content to other formats and sell those as new templates (e.g. embroidery Formats).
- Distributing the digital content downloaded and/or purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Post, upload or share the digital content on any 3rd party website, platforms, Print-on-Demand (POD) sites .
- Upload the digital content on 3rd party printing sites that print digital designs onto physical products for sale, YOU must be the creator of the physical product.
You, the user, is solely responsible for determining if phrases used in any designs are trademarked or have any legal limitations for your intended usage. You agree to utilize Licensed Products in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Downloads from our website is not liable for any infringement or penalty that results from improper or illegal use. Please read our Terms of Service for more details..