With our Commercial Licenses, you will be able to use products purchased/downloaded from our websites for commercial purposes. This includes selling or distributing physical items made from our products.
We have two Commercial License types available for purchase:
Standard License :
If you purchase and/or downloaded any item on the site the purchase is automatically covered under our Standard Commercial Use License. This license allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 400 physical end products made by you. No 3rd party printing (POD) .
A Premium Commercial Use License allows you to use 1 product listing in your commercial project up to 1000 physical end products made by you. No 3rd party printing (POD) .
Note: this licenses applies to any Single Product and/or Listing you intend to use in your projects for sale. 2 Product and/or Listing require the purchase of two separate licenses, three require the purchase of three licenses, etc.
Allowed Uses :
- Create projects and/or products for personal and commercial use.
- Create physical end products to be sold to customers.
- Making printed and physical crafts items such as t shirts, flyers, Canvas, Decals, games, party elements, accessories, home decorations etc. and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
Not Allowed Uses :
- Sold or distribute the digital content on its original digital form.
- Reformat files, or copy, trace, or recreate designs by us to share, distribute, resell or claim as your own in any way.
- Convert the digital content to other formats and sell those as new templates (e.g. embroidery Formats).
- Distributing the digital content downloaded and/or purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Post, upload or share the digital content on any 3rd party website, platforms, Print-on-Demand (POD) sites .
- Upload the digital content on 3rd party printing sites that print digital designs onto physical products for sale, YOU must be the creator of the physical product.
You, the user, is solely responsible for determining if phrases used in any designs are trademarked or have any legal limitations for your intended usage. You agree to utilize Licensed Products in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Downloads from our website is not liable for any infringement or penalty that results from improper or illegal use. Please read our Terms of Service for more details..
Our Licenses FAQs
With limited commercial use you will be able to use products downloaded/purchased from our websites (paid or free) for commercial purposes. This includes selling or distributing items made from our products, But there are some restrictions to be aware of when using our products is governed by our Terms of Service . Click here to view our Terms of Service.
No, You can’t Post or share the files on any 3rd party website, platforms,3rd party printing sites, Print-on-Demand (POD) sites.
YOU must be the creator of the physical product.
Yes, This licenses applies to any Single Product and/or Listing you intend to use in your projects for sale. 2 Product and/or Listing require the purchase of two separate licenses, three require the purchase of three licenses, etc.
PayPal, you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.