Our website address is: https://peacesvg.com/
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy so that you understand how we collect it, how we use it, how we protect it, and how to contact me if you have any concerns.
We hope you will take some time to read this document; We’ve tried to keep things as simple as possible and we will notify you if there are any changes to how we process your personal data in the future, before implementing them.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
– PeaceSVG collects potentially personally-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments and ratings on the website https://peacesvg.com/ . PeaceSVG only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Collect personally identifiable information
– When subscribing to our mailing list or leaving a comment, Contact Us, you will be asked to enter your name and email address.
– When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, payment information or other details to process and complete your transaction.
– When downloading free files, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, process and complete your order, no payment information is collected.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, contact us, surf the site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To quickly process your transactions.
– To enable us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To personalize user experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and products that interest you most.
– To improve our website to serve you better.
– To send periodic emails about your orders or other products and services.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe‘ link at the bottom of marketing emails or by clicking contact us or at “[email protected]”.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is regularly scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
We use Malware Scanning regularly.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Additionally, all sensitive/credit information you provide is encrypted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when ordering users enter, submit or access their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through the gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Helps remember and process items in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
Compiles aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings (like Google Chrome). Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We offer paid products on our Site. In that case, we use a third party service to process payments (for example, a payment processor).
How can you opt out, delete or modify information you have provided to us?
You can request deletion of your information by clicking Contact Us or emailing us at “[email protected]”
Please note that we may retain information about an individual sales transaction in order to complete that transaction and for record keeping purposes.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We only use your most basic personal information: Name, email address, and payment information (collected by third parties such as Paypal and Stripe) to complete order payment.
We use the Google Analytics service on our website, which allows us to obtain aggregate data about our visitors and helps tailor the experience to our website visitors.
We use Cloudflare’s invisible ReCAPTCHA which collects personal information from users to determine if they are human or not a bot.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, click here to visit the Google Privacy and Terms website.
To comply with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all emails will also contain brief information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communications from us.
- We need to fulfill the contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete personal information we hold about you
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You can request deletion of your information by clicking Contact Us or emailing us at “[email protected]”.
Terms of service
Please also visit my Terms of Service to establish your use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability for use of my site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.